Da Cp Cheatz

Friday, January 11, 2013

Hey everyone its me Clairey with the latest pin its the Dino Footprint pin here is me in the forest going to get it


Its not the best pin. Cp could do better on this pin.



-Clairey426









Posted by Unknown at 2:18 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (14)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • Hey guys haven't seen you in 2 weeks I forgot to t...
      • Hey guys sorry I did not post this yesterday I was...
      • Hey guys I am going to do the new party in parts h...
      • Hey guys sorry I did not do the cp furniture catal...
      • Hey guys its me Waterguy as you see I am not uploa...
      • Hey everyone its me Clairey with the latest pin it...
      • Hey guys its snicks it looks like the Time Trekk...
      • Gary seems to be planning to bring Club Penguin ...
      • Hey guys guess what I forgot to do yesterday? Post...
      • Club Penguin has released a catalog and non member...
      • Hey everyone my name is Water Guy. I work for snic...
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  December (8)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.