Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hey everyone my name is Water Guy. I work for snicks. I took every photo on the website. I mainly work behind the scenes but today I got a promotion. Now I get to post every blog post Cp uploads so here is the latest one



Happy New Year, Penguins!
 
Ready to get the New Year started with style? The new Penguin Style catalog comes out later this week. Check out the cover!

*
You read that right… The new catalog will include a page of clothing items everyone can buy. Very cool!
 
Also, we had to move our weekly launch to tomorrow evening, Thursday, January 3. So that's an extra day to keep earning coins for the new items in the catalog!

* Note I do not own any of this Cp does so no mean comments.

Are you excited for the new catalog. Snicks will give you all the info tomorrow evening. Bye

-Water Guy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment